Critique 3 (fyp2)

Monday, May 9, 2011
Ok last week, i manage to bought some stuff for my platform installation. Well, its last minute since its not much that i need to buy. I got my A3 foam board (6pieces), a music notes stand, usb cable extension from shop.....then my own webcam, masking tape, audio speaker.






















I'll upload my platform image later.....

.............................................................................................................






Well, my presentation slot is at evening....i still 80% completing my content.
However, my attempt to test project from above fail since i didn't manage to complete yet and difficulties in projector to project from top.

On presentation i end up presented on screen. Feedback from lecturer, i got my content pixelated/jagged.......low quality,etc.....Damn! i forgot to check and wrong on doing importing it......stress right?hehe

So for problem solving i only manage to redo back the content and make it good quality again....yey!












FINALIZED

Here is my content which already complete and solve:

0 comments:

Post a Comment