Critique 1 (fyp2)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
In this critique, i'll show some of my working progression that had been done. Beside, i just bought bamboo tablet pen for easy used in tracing and drawing as my project involve lots of visual.

I begins with visualize:

CHARACTER
In my project there will be 5 animals and a giant for rice crust boat story. I already started working on the digitized illustration as well as sketching of the 5 animal character which are mousedeer,deer,wild boar,rhinoceros and male buffalo. I didn't make the animal character to details and alike with the real one.

Here are the screenshots:

This is the mousedeer character design progress that i had vectorized in adobe illustrator.

-back side left and right mousedeer-











-happy mousedeer-











mainly i separate its head and tails so when it been embed in flash i can tween in to make some motion/movement.

-png. format of the vector that had been done-











---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same goes to the deer character which had been done in adobe illustrator.

-deer with its antler and tails separated-











------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first trial in illustrate the male buffalo with such position. However, it looks little bit funny and not very well done.













---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just remember that i've already had the giant character which i made for my teaser and poster. But, i still feels unsatisfiable with it maybe i'll try make a new giant or just edit some parts.

-the giant-











Overall, there's a lot of illustration needed to be do and done. Belief me its really taking time....i'll try my best to do it faster! yeah!


STORYLINE PART
While having dinner with my friend, I already divide each line of the story goes where in each section of the pages that will be flipped.

Below are the screenshots of unedited summarized of the story and edited version:

-unedited-











-edited-












Other than that, here is my "super simple brainstorming" sketch on visual design storyline storyboard:

sorry its not so clear...i'll make it up soon...




0 comments:

Post a Comment